Hi Activity and Leadership People in Area 2! I hope you've all had a wonderful start to 2013-2014 and are celebrating thriving beyond the Homecoming season! My name is Meri Benedict and I have the great privilege of representing you on the WACA Board. Operating under the assumption that your To Do list is as long as mine, This WACA newsletter will be speed style. There is a lot happening in the WACA World...Here are the highlights:
- WACA 2014 will be from March 12 through March 14 at the Three Rivers Convention Center in beautiful Kennewick, Wa.
- The theme this year is Help! WACA Meets the Beatles!, which will be a lot of fun in addition to the fantastic content of every WACA conference.
- wacaonline.org has a new look. We hope it's easy to navigate and filled with great information. Please check it out.
- If you would like to add ideas, activities and other information to the resource pages, please send your additions to Ryan Healy, our Tech Coordinator.
- The idea share area also has a video share: Share inspirational, informational or motivational videos as well.
- Please consider presenting at WACA this year. The strength of our conference is YOU for sharing your ideas and contributions to make others better.